Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the pcv valve on 2010 Ford Mustang 4.6 V8
2010 Mustang with the 4.6L V8, and I want to replace the PCV valve while I’m at it. Lately, I’ve noticed a slight drop in performance, and after some research, it seems like a clogged PCV valve could be the culprit. I’ve checked around the engine bay, but I’m struggling to locate it.
(08-21-2023, 03:33 PM)v8ismyheart Wrote: 2010 Mustang with the 4.6L V8, and I want to replace the PCV valve while I’m at it. Lately, I’ve noticed a slight drop in performance, and after some research, it seems like a clogged PCV valve could be the culprit. I’ve checked around the engine bay, but I’m struggling to locate it.

I’ve got a 2010 Mustang with the 4.6L V8 too, and I can help you out. The PCV valve on this engine is located on the passenger side, near the back of the valve cover. It’s a bit tricky to spot because it’s tucked in there. Look for a small plastic valve connected to a rubber hose. You might need to move a few things around to get better access, but once you find it, swapping it out should be straightforward.