Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nifty floor mats vs Weathertech
I've had the chance to use both Nifty and WeatherTech floor mats in my car, so I thought I'd share my experience with them.

First off, both brands do a good job of protecting your car’s interior, but they have their differences. With Nifty floor mats, you’re getting a more budget-friendly option. They fit well and get the job done in terms of catching dirt and spills. However, I noticed that they’re not as durable over time. After about a year, they started to wear down, especially in the areas where my heels rest. They also didn’t hold up as well against heavy mud or snow, which might be a deal-breaker if you live in a messy climate.

On the other hand, WeatherTech mats are definitely pricier, but you can tell where that extra money goes. The fit is near-perfect, almost like they were custom-made for my vehicle. They’re made of a tougher material, so they handle everything from dirt to snow like a champ. After over a year of use, they still look almost brand new, with no signs of wear. Plus, they’ve got these deep grooves that really trap the dirt, so it’s not spreading all over the car.

If you’re on a tight budget, Nifty mats will do the job, but if you’re looking for something that will last and can handle rough conditions, WeatherTech is worth the investment.