Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General G-MAX AS-05 tire review for Mustang owners
I've been running the General G-MAX AS-05 tires on my Mustang for a few months now, and I have to say, they've really impressed me. Initially, I was a bit skeptical about going with a tire that’s not as well-known as some of the bigger brands, but these have proven to be a great choice. The grip is outstanding, especially in wet conditions – I’ve driven through some pretty heavy rain, and these tires held the road like champs. No slipping or hydroplaning, even when I had to make quick lane changes.

In terms of dry performance, they’ve also been solid. Whether I’m cruising on the highway or pushing the car a bit on some twisty back roads, the tires give me confidence in every turn. I was worried they might wear out quickly with the way I drive, but so far, they’re holding up really well. The tread still looks great, and I haven’t noticed any uneven wear or other issues.

Noise levels are pretty low, too, which is a bonus for daily driving. They’re not the absolute quietest tires I’ve ever had, but they’re far from being loud or annoying. For the price, I think the G-MAX AS-05 offers a great balance of performance and value. Any other Mustang owners out there who’ve tried these? How are they working out for you?