Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adlerspeed coilovers review - I installed them and this is what I think...
I recently installed Adlerspeed coilovers on my car, and after putting a few hundred miles on them, I thought I’d share my experience.

First off, the installation was pretty straightforward. I’m no pro mechanic, but with some basic tools and a bit of patience, I got them on without too much trouble. They come with decent instructions, though I had to look up a few YouTube videos to be sure I was doing it right.

Once installed, the difference in ride quality was immediately noticeable. The car feels much more planted, especially around corners. It’s like night and day compared to the stock suspension. I also appreciate that they’re adjustable, so I could fine-tune the height to get the stance just right.

That being said, they are on the stiffer side. If you’re looking for a super smooth, comfortable ride, these might not be for you. On rougher roads, you’re definitely going to feel it. But if performance is your priority, the trade-off is worth it. The handling is sharper, and the car feels way more responsive.

In terms of build quality, they seem solid. No weird noises or issues so far. The finish is nice, and they look like they’ll hold up well over time. I’ve driven them through some pretty rough conditions, and they’re still going strong.

Overall, I’m really happy with the Adlerspeed coilovers. They’ve improved my car’s handling without breaking the bank. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option that still delivers solid performance, I’d definitely recommend giving them a try.

Messages In This Thread
adlerspeed coilovers review - I installed them and this is what I think... - by Nicko - 04-23-2024, 02:20 PM