Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodyear Assurance MaxLife Review for Ford Mustang: Are They Worth It?
(08-27-2024, 12:58 PM)v8ismyheart Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm considering getting a set of Goodyear Assurance MaxLife tires for my Mustang. I've heard they offer great durability, but I’m curious about how they perform specifically on a Mustang. Anyone running these on their ride? How’s the grip, especially during those spirited drives? Would love to hear your experiences before I pull the trigger on these.

I’ve been running the Goodyear Assurance MaxLife on my Mustang for a while now, so I can share my thoughts. These tires are definitely built for durability—they hold up really well over time, and the tread life is impressive. As for performance, they offer solid grip in most conditions, including rain. However, when it comes to spirited driving, they’re more geared towards comfort and longevity than outright performance. They handle fine for everyday driving and some light fun, but if you’re looking to carve corners or hit the track, they might feel a bit more on the conservative side. If your main focus is getting a long-lasting tire that still performs well in normal conditions, they’re a great choice. But if you’re all about that aggressive driving, you might want to look into something sportier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodyear Assurance MaxLife Review for Ford Mustang: Are They Worth It? - by v8ismyheart - 09-02-2024, 10:56 AM