Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Ford Mustang years
Mustang enthusiasts, I need your advice! I'm in the market for a used Mustang, but I’m not sure which model year I should be targeting. Which years are considered the cream of the crop in terms of power, handling, and overall build quality? Would really appreciate some guidance!"
(11-21-2023, 04:15 AM)v8ismyheart Wrote: Mustang enthusiasts, I need your advice! I'm in the market for a used Mustang, but I’m not sure which model year I should be targeting. Which years are considered the cream of the crop in terms of power, handling, and overall build quality? Would really appreciate some guidance!"

When it comes to Mustangs, a few model years stand out as top picks. The 2011-2014 Mustangs are considered some of the best, especially with the introduction of the 5.0L Coyote V8 in 2011, which brought significant power and performance improvements. The 2015-2017 models, with the new independent rear suspension, also get a lot of praise for better handling and overall build quality. If you're looking for a balance of power, handling, and modern features, these years are often recommended by enthusiasts. Of course, it all depends on what you prioritize—raw power, handling, or comfort.