Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02 - Honest review
I recently switched to the Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02 as well, and I have to say, they’ve exceeded my expectations, especially in terms of performance. The grip during cornering is outstanding—it really does feel like the tires are glued to the road, which is a huge confidence booster, especially when driving a bit more aggressively.

I’ve also tested them in both dry and wet conditions, and they handled everything I threw at them without missing a beat. Like you mentioned, their performance in the rain is particularly impressive; I didn’t experience any slipping or hydroplaning either, which is a big relief when driving in less-than-ideal weather. The comfort these tires offer is also a pleasant surprise. Despite being performance-oriented, they provide a smooth ride, and while there’s a slight increase in road noise compared to touring tires, it’s nothing that detracts from the overall driving experience.

I completely agree with you—if you’re looking for a tire that delivers a great balance of grip, handling, and comfort, the Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02 is a fantastic choice. It’s definitely worth considering if you enjoy spirited driving and want that extra assurance on the road.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02 - Honest review - by v8ismyheart - 08-26-2024, 01:18 PM